Synergy UC offers both traditional voicemail access via a dial-in service as well as Visual Voicemail access via a web portal and a mobile application.
To download the Visual Voicemail App on your mobile, search ‘Ntract’ on either store, and then download/install.
Using the Dial-In Voicemail access
- To access voicemail from your IP handset, desktop client or mobile app dial 121.
- To access your voicemail from an external telephone you can use the external dial-in number 020 3058 2444
- Once connected, you will be asked to enter your temporary PIN number followed by the # key. Your temporary PIN number will have been provided to you with your Synergy subscription details, if you do not have these details to hand please contact your internal system administrator in the first instance.
- You will then be asked to enter a new PIN followed by the # key. This PIN will be used going forward. For security reasons this PIN cannot be part of your telephone number and cannot be a sequence of digits.
- Once complete, you will then have access to your mailbox.
Using the Web Portal Visual Voicemail access
- Access the web portal at https://vm.comtek.uk.com
- Log-into the web portal using your telephone number and PIN. To enter your telephone number you should remove the 0 at the start and add 44
Your PIN will have been supplied with your Synergy subscription details unless previously changed via the dial-in method
I haven’t received a voicemail notification over email?
If you are having problems with your voicemail to e mail service please be sure to check that your spam or junk mail settings are allowing these through. You should also check that Voicemail notifications are enabled, and the correct email address is configured within your End User Portal.
Using the Mobile App Visual Voicemail access
Synergy Visual Voicemail for Mobile is provided via a mobile application. This is available for both iPhone and Android devices. They are both available to download free of charge from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Log-into the web portal using your telephone number and PIN. To enter your telephone number you should remove the 0 at the start and add 44. Your PIN will have been supplied with your Synergy subscription details unless previously changed via the dial-in method.
How many voicemails can my mailbox store?
A Synergy voice mailbox can store a maximum of 30 voicemails. If you delete voicemail e mails this will not delete the underlying voicemail in your mailbox. You will still need to login to the mailbox via your desk phone to delete messages or to manage this via your End User Portal or through your Visual Voicemail interface.